In this course, you will learn :
- Best practices for TensorFlow, a popular open-source machine learning framework to train a neural network for a computer vision applications.
- Handle real-world image data and explore strategies to prevent overfitting, including augmentation and dropout.
- Build natural language processing systems using TensorFlow.
- Apply RNNs, GRUs, and LSTMs as you train them using text repositories.
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow
- Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction