In this course, you will learn :
- Determine the risk for their business by identifying business critical data and what options they have for protecting it.
- Recognize the Risk Mindset required to protect the business.
- Determine the risk for their company.
1. Introduction - Reducing Small Business Cybersecurity Risks
- Introduction - Here is a little about me and why I am want to create training
- Small and Medium Stats - Businesses are the target and this lecture will address
- Information Security and Cybersecurity - Understanding/knowing the differences
- Small and Medium / The Why - They reason for creating this specific training
2. Risk Management – Managing the cyber risk associated with your businesses data
- Overview and your business exposure to through the various Elements of Risk
- Risk Profile - Identifying risk; creating a register, identify threats
- Managing and mitigating cyber risk using various tools (insurance, testing, etc)
3. Cyber Insurance – Understanding when assessing cyber liability insurance
- Basics of Cyber Insurance
- Key aspects to understand around Insurance
- Incorporate minimum security practices