In this course, you will :
- Begin by taking several self-assessment exams to get a sense of what you will need to study.
- About styling such as text, colours, backgrounds, and display.
- Advanced concepts like Flexbox, block formatting, and working with SVG. Overall, this course can be used as a stand-alone resource for those who are beginning to prepare for front-end interviews.
- Able to go in and answer any question.
1. Basic Styling
- CSS Selectors and Specificity
- CSS Text, Color, and Fonts
- CSS Border and Background Properties
- CSS Overflow
2. Intermediate Styling
- CSS Floats
- CSS Display
- CSS Position
- A footer that stays at the bottom Challenge
3. Advance Styling
- CSS Flexbox
- CSS Flexbox Challenge
- CSS Grid
- CSS Transform
- CSS Box-Model
4. Advance Concepts
- Pseudo-element vs. Pseudo-class Selectors
- Block Formatting Context (BFC)
- z-index and Stacking Context
- Different Clearing Techniques
- Hiding Content Unless Being Viewed on Screen Readers
- Resetting vs. Normalizing CSS
5. Responsive Design
- Media Queries and Mobile Specific Layouts
- Working with SVG and Retina Displays