In this course, you will learn :
crochet, even if you have never done it before
make simple items such as a heart, granny square, triangle, filet blocks, circle, flower and a spiral shell
reading the crochet charts, and understanding the signs
1. What is crochet? What is it good for?
- How to study with this course?
- What is needed?
2. Crochet Basics
- How to Hold the Hook and the Yarn
- Slip Knot
- Chain Stitch
- Double Crochet
- How to change colour?
- Treble Crochet
- Half Treble Crochet
- Double Treble Crochet
- Triple Treble Crochet
- Slip Stitch in 3 different Cases
- Increase, Decrease
- Working into the Front Loop - Back Loop
- Foundation Single Crochet
3. Simple Crochet Items, Based on What We Already Know
- Filet Blocks
- Cricle - Coasters
- Granny Square
- Five Petal Flower
- Spiral Shell