In this course, you will learn :
- How to set up a development environment using Cpanel as well as local WordPress installations in a flexible manner.
- Discover how to install themes and plugins.
- Be able to easily create Menus, Sub-menus, Pages, and Posts.
- Be able to configure both the Major and Minor WordPress Settings.
- How urls work and how to edit and delete them at your leisure.
- Be able to backup and restore your Wordpress site.
- How to efficiently migrate a website from one domain to another.
1. Installations and Overview
- Ch1_How to install wordpress on cpanel
- Ch2_Install WP on Local PC
2. Fundamentals of WordPress Administration
- Ch3_WordPress user management
- Ch4_WP_Theme installation
- Ch5_WP_Plugin installation
- Ch6_WP_Menus and submenus
- Ch7_WP_ Pages and Posts
3. Settings, Links and Migrations
- Ch8_WP_Settings overview
- Ch9_WP_ Permalinks
- Ch10_WP_Backup and restore