In this course, you will :
- Introduces you to clustering, one of the popular unsupervised learning algorithms, and then introduces you to a class of machine learning algorithms known as unsupervised learning.
- You will be familiar with two common clustering techniques: hierarchical clustering and k-means clustering.
- Introduces a new clustering algorithm, k-means clustering, and its SciPy implementation
- Discusses the process of determining dominant colours in an image before moving on to the problem discussed in the introduction - news article clustering
- Introduction to Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- K-Means Clustering
- Clustering in Real World