In this course, you will :
- learn the fundamentals of GUI app development with Python and Tkinter. You will create ten fantastic apps!
- Make a conversion app to help with metric conversions.
- Make a checklist app to help you keep track of all your daily tasks.
- Make a calculator app to assist with basic math.
- Make a notepad app to jot down your own ideas.
- Make a colour app to help you create your own colour palettes.
- Create a Morse code app to convert and play Morse code messages.
- Make a Simon app to entertain yourself while also testing your memory recall.
- Create a gravity simulation app to test the effects of different gravitational fields on various objects.
- Make a weather app to get the most up-to-date weather for your specific location.
- Make a NASA astronomy picture of the day app to enjoy the wonders of space and the stars.
- How to turn your Python scripts into executable files that can be run on Windows machines.
- The Basics
- Hello GUI World
- Metric Helper
- Simple Checklist
- Simple Calculator
- Color Theme Maker
- Morse Code Translator
- Simon Memory Game
- Gravity Simulation
- Weather Forecast
- APOD Viewer (Astronomy Picture of the Day)
- Create Your Exe Files Using Auto Py To Exe