In this course, you will learn:
- Recognize the circular economy concept.
- Recognize how a circular economy differs from today's linear structure.
- Using a systems thinking approach, analyse and design complicated circular systems.
- Examine how Life Cycle Assessment and Agent Based Modeling can be used.
- Improve the transition to a circular design by formulating enhancements.
- Learn how to apply complexity aspects and agent-based modelling in your work.
- Introduction to the Circular Economy
- Circular Systems Engineering
- Transition Management
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Agent-Based Modelling (ABM)