In this course, you will learn :
- Make present value and future value calculations.
- Use TVM functions on your calculator.
- Use net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR) for evaluating cash flow streams.
- Systematically measure portfolio returns.
- Calculate money market yields.
- Learn the basic concepts of statistics.
- Apply statistical concepts to financial returns distributions.
- Learn the basic concepts of probability.
- Use probability tools in financial analysis.
- Use uniform, binomial, normal, and lognormal distributions in investment analysis.
- Understand Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Understand sampling process, and use sample information to estimate population parameters.
- Perform and design hypothesis tests, in particular, tests concerning mean and variance.
- Spot and interpret technical chart patterns, trends and cycles.
- Understand and apply common technical analysis indicators.