In this course, you will learn :
- About the benefits of the certification, who it's designed for, and how to best prepare for the core exam topic areas.
- Lynn Langit provides a general overview of the exam domains, including data security and costing. Lynn also explains where to find key study resources, such as AWS whitepapers, architectural guidance, and other LinkedIn Learning training courses.
1. Understand the exam goals
- Why take AWS certification exams?
- Which exams are available for AWS?
- Who is an AWS Solutions Architect?
- What services are tested?
- Who should not take this exam?
2. Study and Pass the Exam
- Using the exam blueprint
- Exams topic and weighting
- Domains: Data security
- Domains: Data storage
- Domains: High availability (HA) and scalability
- Domains: Networks and deployments
- Domain: Costing
3. Learn Other Ways to Study
- AWS architecture center
- AWS whitepapers
- AWS community
- LinkedIn Learning resources
- ults and next steps