In this course, you will :
- C is a programming language used to create and debug code.
- Learn the fundamentals of computer programming and Linux, including the command line, managing processes, files, and memory, and compiling C code with Linux.
- Important computer algorithms must be interpreted, analysed, and implemented.
- Using the C programming language, observe, manipulate, and optimise computer memory.
- C Programming: Getting Started
- C Programming: Language Foundations
- C Programming: Modular Programming and Memory Management
- C Programming: Pointers and Memory Management
- C Programming: Advanced Data Types
- Linux Basics: The Command Line Interface
- C Programming: Using Linux Tools and Libraries