In this course, you will :
- Integrate diverse data sources quickly and easily without the costs of upfront data modeling.
- Build apps using the MarkLogic NoSQL database and XQuery and XPath programming.
- Setup and configure a MarkLogic instance and describe the architecture of a MarkLogic cluster.
- Implement a role based security model and configure permissions and privileges.
- Implement Google-style search features in an application.
- Create full text and geospatial search queries.
- Configure database indexes.
- Load and manage documents and metadata using XQuery and MarkLogic Content Pump.
- Perform ACID database transactions.
- Implement error handling and logging.