This course will cover how to:
- Set up a Ruby on Rails application using a Neo4j database as a backend
- Start creating Rails models to allow for abstracted management of your Neo4j properties and relationships
- Build simple but powerful queries using association chaining
- Represent relationships with the ActiveRel module
- Start building more complicated queries with the `Query` API and Neo4js Cypher query language
If you would like another FREE resource to continue learning Neo4j I highly recommend the OReilly book "Graph Databases".