In this course, you will :
- Learn how to build a Text Editor from the ground up. However, it is not your average Text Editor because it includes a Login system that allows you to protect all of your files. Users will be able to Register and create an account, and then Login into their account to create new files or access existing ones.
- This short Java tutorial will teach you how to open and save files using a GUI, switch between menus using CardLayout, and encrypt passwords using NASA's SHA256 encryption. What are you waiting for with so much packed into this mini course? Let's turn you into a Java expert.
Section 1 : Building a TextEditor in Java
- TextEditor - Introduction to the Project Preview
- TextEditor - Creating classes Preview
- TextEditor - Updating classes
- TextEditor - File browser