In this course, you will learn :
- Women's Health Victoria's Gender Equity in Teaching Practice
- Play Reading by Australian Catholic University.
- ACER's Collaboration Skills in the Classroom (Australian Council for Educational Research).
- Deakin University's Supporting Students with Special Needs.
- Deakin University English Language Institute Teaching Online from FutureLearn English Speaking Skills
- Federation University's Nature Teaching.
- Holmesglen Institute's Understanding the Zone of Proximal Development.
- Melbourne Polytechnic offers flipped learning.
- Storybox Library's Engaging Young Readers
- Explore new and emerging core teaching practises to promote effective learning in the classroom.
- Different teaching practises should be evaluated as solutions to learning needs.
- Create a teaching artefact using core teaching practises (e.g. lesson plan).
- Understand Victoria's edutech ecosystem and each provider's role in the learner journey.