In this course, you will :
- Angles and their measure, including degrees, DMS and radians.
- Angles in circles, including oriented arcs, circular sectors, and linear and angular velocity.
- Six circular functions, including sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, secant, and cotangent.
- The law of sines and the law of cosines, including Heron's formula.
- The unit circle, including finding sine and cosine, and how to complete a triangle.
- Graphing the trig functions, including sine and cosine graphs, and transformations.