In this course, you will :
- Quadrilaterals, triangles, and circles, including calculations of angles, perimeter, and area.
- Three-dimensional geometry, including prisms, pyramids, cylinders, cones, and spheres.
- Transformations of figures, including translating, rotating, and reflecting.
- Logic and proofs, including conditionals and converses.
- Parallels and polygons, including interior and exterior angles.
- Triangle congruence, including SSS, ASA, SAS, AAS, HL, and CPCTC, plus the Pythagorean Theorem.