In this course, you will :
- Learn how to effectively create the structure of a website using semantic HTML, and style websites with CSS and responsive layouts. Develop an understanding of different use cases for CSS Grid and Flexbox, and structure the layout of a web page using grid columns and rows.
- Set up a Node and Express environment so you can develop web applications on your local machine, and learn to handle HTTP Requests & Routes. Update and modify website elements dynamically using asynchronously retrieved data.
- Develop an understanding of how to use build tools, such as Webpack, for automating build tasks. Create CSS variables with Sass and configure Webpack to use Sass controlled stylesheets.
- Learn how to cache server data and website functionality using Service Worker.
- CSS & Website Layout
- Web APIs and Asynchronous Applications
- Build Tools, Webpack, and Service Worker