In this course, you will learn :
- How to Begin an English Conversation
- Native English speakers use basic English phrases.
- Words that are frequently misspelt
- Word usage/spellings: British vs. American
1. Basic English Phrases Used By Native Speakers
- Different Ways To Say Hello
- Different Ways To Say Goodbye
- Formal And Informal Ways To Say Yes / No
- Ways To Say/Ask ‘How someone is’?
- Ways To Reply To 'How are you’ Ways To Say "How You Are ?"
- Ways To Say Thank You
- Ways To Say Welcome
- Ways To Say Sorry
- Ways To Respond To An Apology
- Phrases To Introduce Yourself In English
- Some Other Phrases Related To Introduction
- Ways To Show Interest
- Ways To End Up A Conversation Politely
- Phrases to Ask Information / Inquire About Something
- Ways to Say "I don't know."