In this course, you will learn :
- Terminology and concepts related to the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Learn how to use the AWS Management Console.
- AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management key concepts (IAM).
- AWS compute services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon Lambda, Amazon ECS, and Amazon EKS are available.
- Amazon RDS, Amazon Dynamo DB, and Amazon S3 are examples of AWS storage and database offerings.
- More information on AWS' networking capabilities.
- Amazon CloudWatch's monitoring capabilities.
- Getting Started with AWS Cloud
- Security in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- AWS Compute
- AWS Networking
- Storage on AWS
- Databases on AWS
- Monitoring on AWS
- Going Serverless