In this course, you will learn :
- How to light and photograph car interiors.
- How to prepare the image as well as how to perform raw conversions.
- How to perfectly align multiple exposures.
- How to use Photoshop help layers and how to prepare an image for retouching.
- How to construct a solid base plate from 5 different exposures.
- Hhow to clean up light details as well as how to add light details.
- How to use detailed sharpness, colour, and background details.
- How to use the dodge and burn technique for car retouching. "This is a little technical."
- How to use an all-over colour mode. "Depending on your preferences, warm, cold, or a variety of other options."
- How to add a final image pop to your image. "This mostly adds another wow to an image."
1. Photography & Light Setup
Photography & Light Setup
2. Raw Conversions & Preparations
Preparations & Raw Conversion
3. Photoshop Retouching Steps
- Grouping & First Build-Up
- Help Layers & Notes
- Building Base Plate
- Clean-Up & 2nd Raw Conversion
- Adding Light Details
- Compositing WIndows
- Image Clean-Up & Fixes
- Dodge & Burn
- First Color Grade
- Final Adjustments