In this course, you will learn :
- Understanding the purpose and benefits of collaborating and documenting with Confluence.
- Capability to use the user interface, create and edit pages, and organise content with labels and spaces.
- Advanced formatting options, such as tables, macros, and linking to other pages and content, are required.
- Knowledge of how to create and manage permissions, comments, and notifications for teams and projects.
- Introduction and Course Goals
- Introduction to Atlassian Confluence
- Differences between Confluence and other collaboration tools
2. Getting Started with Confluence
- Setting up a Confluence Account
- Navigating Confluence's Interface
- Managing Space Settings and Permissions
- You've reached your 1st Milestone!
3. Advance Formatting Options
- Introduction to Pages, Blogs & Comments
- What are Macros?