In this course, you will :
- What are today's security threats?
- What are malware threats?
- What is DDoS?
- What is Phishing?
- Wireless security
1. Aruba Network Security Basics for the Intelligent Edge
- What to expect in Aruba Network Security Basics?
- Need help?
- Security Threats, Malware, and Aruba's Approach to Securing the Network
- Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) Attacks
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Lab 1 - Go Phishing
- Aruba Security Strategy & Technologies
- Setting up out-of-band management
- Remote Authentication
- Use Secure Protocols
- Ensure Physical Security
- Use Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Snooping and ARP Protection
- Lab 2: Task 1: Configure Authenticated Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Lab 2: Task 2: Restrict Management Access
- Lab 2: Task 3: Configure Manager Authentication with TACAS and SSH
2/ Introduction to Wireless Security and Secure Communications
- Introduction to Wireless Security
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and Admin Access