In this course, you will :
- Learn about the Arduino and how it works.
- Discover how to use an Arduino safely.
- Programming your Arduino with code written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
- Learn programming concepts in C and C++, as well as Arduino programming.
- Learn about best practises in programming and prototyping.
- Prototype your projects with a breadboard and a wide range of hardware and components.
- Create your own innovative project using Arduino.
1. Using Inputs and Outputs
- Program Structure
- Using Variables
- Building Your First Circuit Using a Breadboard
- Using Digital Pins
- Using Analogue Pins
- Displaying Information Using the Serial Port
2. Decision Making and Using Logic
- "If" Statements
- "While" Loops
- For Loops
- "Switch" Cases
- Using Maths
- Creating Functions
3. Data Manipulation and EEPROM
- Bit Math
4. Libraries, Serial Data and Hardware
- Using and Including Libraries
- Using SPI
- Using I2C
- Arduino Shields