In this course, you will :
- cover the characteristics of the AR IPD (Interest Point Detection), feature detection, and description schemes, which include SIFT (Scale Invariant Feature Transform), SURF (Speed-Up Robust Feature), FAST (Features from Accelerated Segment Test), BRIEF (Binary Robust Independent Elementary Features), ORB (Oriented FAST and Rotated BRIEF), and BRISK (Binary Robust Invariant Scalable Keypoints).
- cover the history of Skype and YouTube and also the evolution of their video and audio codec technologies.
- covers the details of the state-of-the-art H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video media technology that is currently used by Skype and YouTube.
- The objective of this course is to teach all important technologies that are used in state-of-the-art AR, Skype, and YouTube video and multimedia products and services.
1. AR Applications, Products & Business
- AR Introduction
- AR vs. VR
- AR Applications & Business Models
- AR Market Analysis
2. AR Technology
- AR System Components & Workflow
- AR Feature Detection & Description Technology
- AR System Process
- AR Feature Extraction
3. SIFT SURF FAST BRIEF ORB BRISK
- AR Feature Detection & Description Method Comparison
4. Skype, YouTube & H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Skype Codecs
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
5. Video Streaming & MPEG-DASH
- Streaming Networks and Technologies
- Video Frames & HTTP
- YouTube MPEG-DASH
6. CDN Video Streaming Technology
- CDN Hierarchical Content Delivery
- CDN Market
- CDN Advanced Technologies