In this course, you will :
- Setup a Zookeeper and Kafka cluster on three machines in AWS.
- Learn how to deploy Kafka in Production and understand the target architecture for clusters in AWS.
- Setup ZooKeeper Cluster, learn its role for Kafka and usage.
- Setup Kafka in Cluster Mode with 3 brokers, including configuration, usage and maintenance.
- Shutdown and Recover Kafka brokers, to overcome the common Kafka broker problems.
- Configure Kafka Cluster with production settings and optimisations for better performances based on your workload.
- Setup web administration tools using Docker: ZooNavigator, Kafka Manager, Confluent Schema Registry, Confluent REST Proxy, Landoop Kafka Topics UI.
- Administer Kafka using Kafka Manager.