In this course, you will :
- Learn how to transform hand-drawn app designs into layouts using the XML markup language, and use Views and ViewGroups to display images and text.
- Harness the power of Java to build a coffee-ordering app, use variables to add interactivity to your app, and learn the basics of object-oriented programming.
- Learn how to show multiple screens, and add audio and images to an app. Learn how Android handles touch events, and make visual changes to add polish to your app.
- Discover the power of Web APIs and how to use them, and learn the basics of networking in Android, including HTTP networking, JSON parsing, and threads.
- Android Basics: User Interface
- Android Basics: User Input
- Android Basics: Multi-Screen Apps
- Android Basics: Networking