In this course, you will learn:
- The American political culture's basis.
- The Constitution's representation of the concept of "limited government."
- Why did the framers of the Constitution believe it was vital to limit popular influence?
- As a constitutional issue, federalism has a long and illustrious history.
- The federal and state governments' power relationships.
- What individual rights do today's Americans have?
- Which policies have improved the rights of marginalised people?
- Political Culture
- Limited Government
- Representative Government
- Civil Liberties
- Civil Rights