In this course, you will :
- Learn the essential tools of the powerful, timeline-based programme before diving into professional video editing software. Explore the ins and outs of the interface and learn how to use its key features in this 6-course Domestika Basics.
- Discover the significance of properly organising your files ahead of time to improve your workflow.
- Learn how to make a new sequence and experiment with editing techniques using the timeline.
- Discover how to use various effects such as time-remapping, keyframing, masking, and auto-reframing before diving into the graphics panel's essentials.
- Learn how to use Lumetri to manipulate colour and light. Alex demonstrates how to use LUTs (look up tables), HSL (hue, saturation, and light), colour wheels, and RGB to correct colour and exposure.
- Learn how to edit sound, use background music, remove background noise, and lay out audio cohesively.
1. Premiere Pro Interface and Using Video Files
- Understanding and Using Video Files
- Organize and Structure Your Digital Assets
- How to Create a New Project and Connect Scratch Disks
- How to Import Your Files and Locate Your Files
- Overview of Items in the Top Menus
- Practice Setting up a Project Folder and Creating a New Project
2. Editing, Timelines, and Sequences
- Using the Premiere Pro Windows: Project Window, Source Window, Timeline, and Program Window
- How to Use the Canvas and Viewer (Source Window and Program Monitor)
- Working With the Timeline: Non-Linear Assembly
- Working With the Timeline: Toolbar, Shortcuts
- Using Transitions
- Creating Titles
- Working With the Sequence: 3-Point Editing and Pancake Editing
3. Using Effects on Your Footage
- Introduction to Keyframes
- Introduction to Time-Remapping
- Introduction to Masks
- Essentials Graphics Panel
4. Lumetri: Edit Color and Light
- Introduction to Working With Color and Light
- Color Correction Using Lumetri
- Color Grading Using Lumetri
- Working With the HSL Tool
- Intro to the Effects Panel
5. Enhancing and Adding Audio
- Introduction to Working With Sound
- Working With and Removing Noises
- Intro to Sound Design
- Amplification and Compression
- Recording Audio Within Premiere Pro
6. Exporting and Best Practices
- Final Check Before Exporting
- Introduction to the Export Panel
- How to Export Your Project and Settings
- Exporting Multiple Videos With Media Encoder