In this course you will learn
- Learn what you need to go beyond the basics and create engaging, interactive apps and web experiences using the tools in Adobe Animate.
- how to build out a library of UI elements, such as buttons, toggles, sliders, and lists.
- how to use these building blocks to design application views within the Animate timeline and create a persistent navigation bar.
- how to add interactivity—using event listeners and custom functions to respond to user input—and animate application views with keyframes, motion tweening, and camera transitions.
- how to export your prototypes for distribution on desktop, web, and mobile devices.