In this course, you will learn :
- Approach the SAT quantitative section's most basic question types with confidence and a deeper understanding.
- Learn the fundamentals of ratios, proportions, percentages, decimals, mixtures, rate and distance, rate and work, and rate and time.
- how to create and solve numerical equations.
- how to quickly solve math problems.
1. Math Concepts for the SAT
- Ratio and Proportion Basics
- Fractions and Percentage Basics
- Decimals and Fractions Basics
- Basics of Algebra and How to Form Equations
- Lines and Angles Basics
- Properties of Triangles
- Properties of Circles
- Properties of Exponents
- Properties of Roots and Sample Questions
- Quadratic Equations
- Functions and Transformations