This Kotlin beginner course offers a helping hand and is framed as a guide to help you start learning Kotlin Programming Language from scratch. The course is dedicated to help newbies and beginners learn Kotlin's language basics and comparing the syntax to Java. We will break down Kotlin’s unique syntax into smaller and easier to understand segments.
What this course includes:
- Detailed breakdown of major concepts such as variables, basic types of variables, more advanced types, Kotlin's new syntax for variables, and so much more!
- Comparison between the Kotlin’s syntax and other programming languages
- Basic and advanced Collection types, which Kotlin allows us to customize
- Control flow and Kotlin’s ability to turn control flow statements into expressions
- Functions, how to use functions, and more advanced developers will benefit from the introduction to Kotlin's new syntax
- Classes, objects, and other structures available in Kotlin