In this course, you will :
- Learn how to make your own low-budget video to convey the message of your charity.
- Recognize the power of video in telling compelling human stories.
- learn about the benefits and drawbacks of video as a medium of communication, where and how to use it effectively, and how to integrate it into your charity's overall message and ethos.
- Learn the production skills required to effectively communicate your work and impact.
- Experts from The Open University will provide you with in-depth knowledge of video production.
1. Understanding the medium.
- The strengths of video – powerful human stories
- Potential online and offline uses of video for small charities
2. Planning a production
- Editorial decision making
- The production team and resources
3. Practical production skills
- Realising a range of visual styles using your phone
4. Making your video count
- Editing and distribution