In this course, you will :
- Develop your own unique voice on the guitar.
- Understand and APPLY music theory.
- Play any chord anywhere on the neck.
- Understand the function of chords in progressions.
- Know how to analyze and interpret chord movement.
- Immediately know what scales to play.
- Visualize the whole neck in a specific key.
- Understand and internalize the function and sounds of different scales.
- Understand the difference between key center, chord scale, and chord tone approaches.
- Understand the CAGED System.
- Play all diatonic and common non-diatonic scales anywhere on the neck.
- Understand the available tonal options when improvising.
- Analyze and solve advanced chord functions.