In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of the Django Admin interface, a great tool for quickly creating a powerful admin interface for your Django project.
- How to generate the admin interface for your Django models automatically, how to populate fake data, and then search or filter data with some performance advice.
- How to extend the admin interface's functionality by adding custom fields, creating intermediate pages, and creating custom actions such as exporting data in CSV format.
- About basic and advanced UI customization, such as adding charts and changing the index page.
- Finally, you'll examine the Django admin rights permission management.
1. Getting Started
- Helloworld Project and Sample App
- Populating the Database with Fake Data
- Displaying Models
- More Complex Layouts
- Filtering and Searching
- Improve Performance
- Custom Fields
- Custom Actions
- Custom Filters
- Database View and Proxy Model
- Inlines, Uneditable Fields, and ModelAdmin Methods
2. Design Customization
- Basics Customization
- Customising the Admin Template
- Plotting Charts
- Dynamic Charts
- More Customisation
3. Advanced Customization
- Admin Branding Customization
- Rebrand base.html
- Rebrand index.html
- Rebrand change_list.html
- Add a View to index.html
- More Packages to Rebrand Django Admin
4. Access and Rights Management
- User and Group Management