In this course, you will learn :
- Recognize the MVC architectural pattern.
- Carry out CRUD operations.
- Create forms that use both server-side and client-side validation.
- Create RESTful services with ASP.NET Web API.
- Make use of powerful jQuery plug-ins.
- ASP.NET Web API is used to implement authentication and authorization.
- To query or update data, use Entity Framework.
- Recognize and apply security best practises.
- Create and distribute applications.
- Build configurations can be created and customised.
- Manage client / server dependencies
- Test APIs using PostMan
- Use AutoMapper
- ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
- Working with Data
- Building Forms
- Implementing Validation
- Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
- Client-side Development
- Authentication and Authorization
- Performance Optimization
- Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically