In this course, you will learn:
- Investigate the methods used by scientists to determine prehistoric temperature and carbon dioxide levels.
- Examine the fundamental physics and chemistry that govern climate.
- Examine the scientific foundation for climate change forecasts.
- Determine how climate change may affect human society and natural ecosystems.
- Earth's Radiation Budget
- The Great Anthropogenic Experiment
- The Past is Key to the Future I
- The Past is Key to the Future II
- Deeper Back in Time I
- Deeper Back in Time II
- Natural Variability and Predicting the Future I
- Natural Variability and Predicting the Future II
- Introduction to Our Energy System and Energy Scenarios