In this course, you will learn :
- The SDLC can be managed in a variety of ways, including agile and waterfall methodologies. And testing is an important milestone in each phase and approach.
- This course was created to help quality professionals understand not only their role in the SDLC, but also key management strategies for dealing with the challenges of performing alpha, beta, and even delta testing.
- delves into the various approaches to successfully managing a software project, industry best practises, and where testing fits into each of these steps
1. The SDLC and Testing
- What is the SDLC?
- The phases of SDLC
- Types of testing in development
- Planning and analysis with testing
- Design and implementation with testing
- Release and maintenance with testing
2. Testing and Project Methodologies
- Project management and testing
- Agile management
- DevOps management
- Waterfall management
- Other project management formats
- Management, SDLC, and customer validation