In this course, you will learn:
- How to use Java keywords, syntax, and libraries to construct a huge application.
- How to express a problem in terms of the many classes that must be created.
- Create a complete set of test cases by identifying and writing them.
- For current Java software development, there are a variety of development environments, tools, and frameworks to choose from.
- Java basics.
- Testing and Debugging.
- Collections. Object-Oriented Design.
- Polymorphism - Interfaces, Inheritance, Overloading, Overriding.