In this course, you will learn :
- How to use the Spring and Hibernate frameworks to implement a variety of relational models.
- Build each tier of an application using a test-driven development approach with each model.
- Able to implement 15 different object-relational models after completing this course, and you will have a solid understanding of agile development, a popular methodology for designing and developing applications.
- Software Architecture
- Managing a Standalone Entity
- One-to-One Uni-directional Relationship
- One-to-One Bi-directional Relationship
- One-to-One Self-Referencing Relationship
- One-to-Many Uni-directional Relationship
- One-to-Many Bi-directional Relationship
- One-to-Many Self-Referencing Relationship
- Many-to-Many Unidirectional Relationship
- Many-to-Many Bi-directional Relationship
- Many-to-Many Bi-directional with Join-Attribute Relationship
- Many-to-Many Self-Referencing Relationship
- Many-to-Many Self-Referencing with Join-Attribute Relationship
- Single Table Inheritance
- Concrete Table Inheritance