In this course, you will learn:
- The Japji, a foundational Sikh book penned by Guru Nanakand and read by Sikhs as part of their morning prayers, is being investigated.
- The Guru Granth Sahib, or Sikh scripture, has a special position in Sikh life.
- To participate in a sophisticated reading of Guru Granth Sahib, interpretative abilities are required.
- The Sikh musical tradition, as depicted in Sikh scripture and its cultural background, is known as Gurmat Sangit.
- Sikhi aesthetics, which encompasses literature, art, and music.
- The impact of Sikh scripture's political dimensions on the evolution of Sikhs as a Panth or community.