In this course, you will learn :
- Create visually appealing tests with Selenium WebDriver.
- How to locate web elements using XPath and CSS.
- Discover the page object pattern.
- Discover some of the most critical automation best practises.
- How to use JUnit to test the most popular Java library.
- About the most popular Java IDE, Intelli J.
- Master element manipulation techniques such as clicking, dragging, and so on.
1. Tools Setup
- Tools Introduction
- How to get help?
- Facebook Group- Get Access to our Test Automation Masters secret group!
- Install JDK 11 for Windows
- Installing Intellij IDEA Community for Windows and Mac
- Configuring Intellij
- Install Maven
- Download source code
- Which topic would you like to learn next?
- How to download the code
2. 1st Selenium Test
- Create a Maven Project
- Issues with Intelli J 2020
- Framework Reviews - Survey
- How to handle chromeDriver paths for windows and mac
- Automatic way of managing drivers
- Run first test
- Alternative way to add the chromedriver.exe file
- Run test with Maven
- "Release version 5 not supported" error in IntelliJ
- Selenium WebDriver Intro
- Allow Remote Automation for Selenium in Safari
- Running Tests Exercise
3. Locating web elements with WebDriver
- 7 Steps of Selenium script
- 7 steps Quiz
- Basic understanding of HTML
- How to use Chrome for element location
- HTML in the browser
- How to get absolute XPath and CSS
- Inspection quiz
- Types of locators in WebDriver
- Locators in code