In this course, you will :
- Describe the general stages of the sales process.
- Describe how to conduct prospect research.
- List and define potential motivations for change, as well as enabling circumstances for change.
- Describe methods for establishing credibility and gaining commitment.
- Describe the components of post-sales activities.
- Explain the significance of process in sales activities.
- Steps in the process of obtaining commitment should be itemised.
1. Understanding Sales
- It's all in your head
- The mind of the buyer
2. The Customer Comes First
- Identifying potential customers
- Understanding your customer's issues
- The buying motivators of customers
- The barriers to change
3. The Power of Your Solution
- Product vs. solution
- Breaking down the DNA of your solution
- The proof of your solution
- The ability to implement
4. The Power of Your Process
- The value of an effective sales process
- The elements of an effective sales process
- How to develop your own sales process