In this course, you will :
- A solid understanding of how to analyze—with a quantitative mindset—the most important financial products such as equities, derivatives, and bonds.
- Use statistical analysis to find hidden insights into financial data used in financial models and strategies.
- Diversify your portfolio with hedging and eliminate unwanted risk during times of market volatility.
- Price any financial instrument.
- Go safe with fixed income securities by exploring the bond market.
- Analyze financial assets to find their Return On Investment (ROI).
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Markowitz's modern portfolio theory and the ability of applying it using real data with R.
- Build your own profit-making strategy with advanced financial techniques to measure, predict and manage risk.