In this course, you will :
- discusses how to develop your personal branding story by determining what you want to say, how you want to present yourself, and how you want to project your brand to the rest of the world.
- Discover Kris's childhood and why she believes she was born to be a mother—and a brand icon. Kris also discusses her early branding inspirations and what sparked her interest in entrepreneurship.
- Discover how Kris launched her family's reality TV show. Kris discusses how it all came to be, how they learned the ins and outs of reality television, and how she and her family embraced the show's success.
- The next step in your branding journey is determining who you want to attract. Kris explains how to find your followers and why connecting with them is critical to the growth of your brand.
- Kris and her family are experts at leveraging the power of social media. She provides advice on what to emphasize—and what to avoid—when developing your personal brand's online presence.
- Learn how to use tools like memorable visual messaging, attention-grabbing hashtags, and impactful logos to make your personal brand visible and heard.
- talks about ways you can make your brand profitable: doing sponsored posts, forming brand collaborations, or creating a product that represents your brand.
- Create Your Personal Branding Story
- Kris: A Brand Is Born
- “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”: How It Started
- Consider Your Target Audience
- Social Media: Owning It
- Visual Storytelling
- Monetize Your Brand
- Case Studies: Kardashian Jenner Family Brands
- How It’s Going: Handling Fame
- You’re Doing Amazing, Sweetie