This class is about rendering photorealistic car with 3DS Max and VRay. By the end of this course:.
- You will learn how to set up a studio for car rendering
- You will be able to create materials for different part of your car.
- You will learn how to set up different lights to create reflection on the car.
- You will learn how to prepare your final render for high quality still image.
- You will learn how to use XRender render farm to render your final work.
In this 35 minutes course:
- You will learn how to lit a studio with a single light.
- You will discover how to create reflection on the curvy and angular surface of a car.
- You will learn how to create realistic car' material with glossy and flakes.
- You will be able to create material for major part of a car.
- You will learn how to setup render setting to generate high quality still images while keeping a balance between render time and render speed.
- The last part of this course will focus on using Render farm (cloud rendering).