In this course you will learn :
- Week 1: P2P Networks – motivation. Basics – cryptographic hash, public key cryptography principles, security certificates, structured and unstructured p2p networks
- Week 2: Inconsistent hashing, Consistent hashing, Rendezvous hashing, locality preserving hashing, Distributed hash tables
- Week 3: Chord, Finger Tables, Distance function, Finger table creation and management
- Week 4: Kadmilia, Tapestry, Pastry, Logarithmic portioning, Other geometric structures, Locality aware DHT
- Week 5: P2P VoIP system, Transport – UDP, TCP, Http tunneling, Proxying
- Week 6: Distributed File System, DFS based Backup System, Universal File System.
- Week 7: Use case scenarios for P2P VoIP and DFS systems, Unstructured systems.
- Week 8: TOR routing (anonymous routing), Overlaid multicasting, Reslience of overlaid multicast, Generic Multiservice architecture of Brihaspati