In this course, you will learn :
- Create a CI/CD pipeline to build, test and deliver code on AWS.
- With a few simple clicks, you can create a bulletproof, highly available, and fault tolerant architecture for your NodeJS applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Using AWS CodePipeline, create a bulletproof Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. Using Mocha and AWS CodeBuild, you can integrate building and testing processes into your CI/CD pipeline.
- Creating a Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline
- Integrating CI/CD Build and Test Processes
- Integrating CI/CD Build and Test Processes with CodeBuild