In this course, you will learn :
- About the centralised store pattern and how to use it in Angular.
- Understand when and why to use a centralised store solution.
- How to use NgRx Data with minimal code to handle entity data.
- Everything there is to know about the NgRx Store, including Reducers and Actions.
- About NgRx Effects in depth, and when to use a side effect.
- About the NgRx Entity, when to use it and why, and what the benefits are.
- Transform an existing Angular plain application into a store-based application step by step.
- How to use NgRx to implement common features such as Authentication and Entity Pagination.
- Learn NgRx in-depth in a fun and practical way, by implementing real use cases
1. NgRx Key Concepts - Actions and Reducers
- Configuring an NgRx Feature Module using NgRx Schematics
- The Store Service API - Implementing the Login Screen
- Defining NgRx Actions using Action Creators
- Grouping Actions Together with Action Types
- NgRx Reducers - Step-by-Step Implementation
- Key Concepts Summary - NgRx Actions and Reducers In Action
2. NgRx Key Concepts - Selectors and Effects
- How to Query the Store Data - An Example
- NgRx Selectors - An In-Depth Explanation
- NgRx Feature Selectors - a Simple Explanation
- Implementing User Logout (Practice Lesson )
- Implementing a Router Authentication Guard (Practice Lesson)
- Introduction to NgRx Effects - What is a Side Effect?
- Understanding NgRx Effects - A Simple Example
- NgRx Effects - Step-by-Step Implementation
- Implementing the Logout Effect (Practice Lesson)
3. NgRx Development Tools In Depth
- Setting up NgRx Router Store and the Time-Travelling Debugger
- NgRx Runtime Checks - How do they work?
- NgRx Metareducers - Step-by-Step Implementation
4. NgRx Entity In Depth
- NgRx Entity - Section Kickoff
- NgRx Feature Design - Defining Actions First
- Loading NgRx Entity Data using a Router Resolver
- NgRx Effects - Fetching Data From the Backend
- Understanding the NgRx Entity Format
- Implementing Reducers Using the NgRx Entity Adapter
- NgRx Entity Selectors - Refactoring the Home Component
- Entity Adapter Configuration - Understanding sortComparer and selectId
- NgRx Data Fetching Solution - How to Load Data Only If Needed
- Optimistically Editing Entity Data - The Edit Course Dialog
- Optimistic Data Editing - Reducer Implementation and Demo
- Optimistic Data Editing - Saving Data in the background with an Effect
5. NgRx Data In Depth
- Why NgRx Data? New Section Introduction
- Setting Up NgRx Data in a Lazy Loaded Module
- How Does NgRx Data Work? Transparent Fetching Data In Action
- NgRx Custom Data Service - Fetching Data From the Backend
- Controlling Data Loading with the NgRx Data loaded flag
- Querying Store Data with NgRx Data and the entities$ Observable
- NgRx Data CRUD - Why use Optimistic Updates?
- NgRx Data CRUD - Why Pessimistic Data Creation?
- NgRx Data CRUD - Optimistic Delete Implementation
- Setting Up a new Entity - The Lesson Entity
- Implementing the Course Component Using NgRx Data
- Lessons Pagination using NgRx Data
- Switching an NgRx Application to OnPush Change Detection