In this course, you will learn :
- How to create a giphy search app using the giphy.com API.
- How to statically optimise a Next.js page, resulting in a lightning-fast loading experience for users.
- You'll delve into the inner workings of creating your giphy search app.
- How to optimise your application for SEO and how to deploy it.
- Next.js is a React Framework
- Client-Side Rendering vs. Server-Side Rendering
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Getting Started
- Giphy Search App Preview
- Bootstrap a New Project
- Making Your First Change
- Making Next.js Easier to Use
- Running Next.js and First Steps Quiz
3. Development Tools & Pre-Rendering
- Static Optimization Indicator
- Types of Pre-Rendering
4. Application Development
- Statically Generated Page with No Data
- Giphy API and Fetching Data
- Statically Generated Page with Data
- Handling Forms
- Getting Data After a Page is Loaded
- Dynamic Routes
- Server Side Rendered Page with Data
- Head and Meta Optimization
- Image Optimization
6. Deployment and CI/CD
- Vercel Hosting
- Git for Version Control and Deployment
- Development, Preview and Production Environments
- Custom Domains